Saturday, August 13, 2011

American Road Trip: Day 9

KANSAS CITY, MISSOURI TO FLAGSTAFF, ARIZONA VIA AMTRAK






The final leg of our Great American Road Trip took us across the Southwestern USA on a train. We had front row seats as the beautiful desert passed by. I'm now home with my family in Arizona for a few days before I return to Hong Kong. Thanks for following along on my trip throughout the West. We covered 2,346 miles by car and over 1,000 miles by train, bringing us through Oregon, Washington, Idaho, Montana, Wyoming, South Dakota, Nebraska, Iowa, Missouri, Kansas, Colorado, New Mexico and Arizona. I hope you enjoyed the ride.

4 comments:

  1. Your road trip makes mine look wimpish - I'm only doing 6 states :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all your pictures, Shannon! What a view- especially the buffalo. Safe travels back to HK!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for taking us along on your road trip. A much needed breath of fresh air.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice trip! I want to visit this place on my vacations however I don't know yet if I could because of work

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...