Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Bookspotting: Survey Edition


I must confess that there has been very little bookspotting in my life this week. It's a school holiday, and I've spent the last 7 days alternately focussing on a cool new project I have coming up and watching teen movies for hours on end (Adventureland, Heathers, the list goes on). I haven't seen sunlight in days. I did spend a few hours working in the new Queen's Road Starbucks, where I spotted two Western guys with economics textbooks and a very elegant couple reading fashion magazines together. So without my usual bookspotting fare, I decided to try a survey.

I can tell from my stats where the people who find this blog live and which posts are popular, but that doesn't really tell me about you regular readers. I'd like to know about your interests, what you like to read here, how often you visit. I know from the comments that there are some very cool people who come around, but I want to know more! Take the Kindle in Hong Kong Reader Survey. Thanks everyone.

2 comments:

  1. +JMJ+

    Last week, I saw a woman in church with a Magnificat prayer book. Does that count? =P (I've totally been forgetting to spot books when walking aroudn the city!)

    I've taken your survey, Shannon. I hope my responses are helpful to you. =)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...